- Over the Counter (OTC)
- Personal Care
- Household Chemical
- Automotive Appearance
- Industrial and Institutional (I & I)
Over the counter product controls are intended to safeguard the health of the consumer. ChemRite’s unbending attention to detail along with our commitment to quality, clinical cleanliness and safety makes us the ideal option for OTC production support.
- Antibacterial Products
- Two Environmentally Controlled Fill Lines
- Pressurized Mix Rooms with HEPA Filters and Separate HVAC Systems
- OTC Quality Assurance Protocols - Including Test Method Validation, Incoming Component Inspection and Equipment Cleaning and Sanitization
- Lot Controlled OTC Inventory, FIFO (First In, First Out), End-Of-Run Inventory Reconciliation
- Strict Employee Safety and Personal Hygiene Procedures
When a person is choosing a personal care product, every characteristic of the product is important – from the aesthetics of the container to the look, smell, feel and performance of the product. Because ChemRite is an OTC controlled facility, and we use the same stringent quality protocol for all of our products, you can be confident that nothing but an excellent product will reach your customer’s hands.
- Hair Care
- Bath & Body
- Soap Products
- cGMP Compliant Facility
At ChemRite, we care for each household product we produce as if we will be using it in our own home. We understand that the quality and value of each product determines its ability to succeed in the marketplace. ChemRite’s proven formula for success with formulation, blending and packaging provides your product the competitive edge it needs to succeed in today’s marketplace.
- Liquid Laundry Soap
- Soap/Scum/Scale Cleaners
- Non-Aerosol Spray Cleaners and Disinfectants
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Dishwasher Gel
- Soft Crème Cleansers
ChemRite CoPac has an extensive history of producing world renowned automotive appearance products for leading companies. Our industry experience and the extreme flexibility of ChemRite’s production equipment makes us the ideal choice for manufacturing of automotive appearance products. In addition, every product is made to assured quality levels (AQL). Your guarantee that each package will meet exact aesthetic guidelines.
- Car Wash
- Window Cleaners
- Lens Restorers
- Car Waxes and Polishes
- Thin, Foamy to Thick, Non-Fluid Formulations
- Container Sizes From .3 ounces to 160 ounce Bulk Packs
- Diverse Range of Closure and Label Applications
- Specialty Pack Projects – Such As Display Carton or Applicator Attachment
Industrial and Institutional (I & I)
The ChemRite story began with the production of industrial products. Although we have expanded our production capabilities to include automotive, personal care and OTC products, we are still expert manufacturers of industrial and institutional products.
- Commercial Grade Cleansers
- Bulk Mixing Up to 5,000 Gallon Batches
- Container Sizes From .3 ounce to 160 ounces
- Bulk Packaging: 5 Gallon, 20 Gallon, 35 Gallon or 55 Gallon Drums